Save Game HELP!

Southy

OK so I have finished the game once long ago, have since had to format my PC and don't wanna play it all over again, I just want to get straight into the action at LV (I love that city)

Anyway, I have downloaded a couple of the 100% comp save games available on this site, but they don't seem to be working, all I get when I load a game is back to the very start of the game, is this normal?? What am I doing wrong? is there an other way to unlock every city? PLEASE PLEASE help!! :pissedred::bashhead:

OK so I have finished the game once long ago, have since had to format my PC and don't wanna play it all over again, I just want to get straight into the action at LV (I love that city)

Anyway, I have downloaded a couple of the 100% comp save games available on this site, but they don't seem to be working, all I get when I load a game is back to the very start of the game, is this normal?? What am I doing wrong? is there an other way to unlock every city? PLEASE PLEASE help!! :pissedred::bashhead:

Just thought to look I have Ver 2.00 does this make a difference...HELP!!!!