adding buldings

Silberio

hey, i was working on a treehouse, and i wanted to add it to VC, but it didnt work, i use MEd, because Moo maper doesnt work in my computer, so im now working on the Paris Catacombs, so could someone tell me how to add something to the maps in VC? :D

thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi.

I'm new here and also new to modding. I just replaced cars in VC. I had GTA1 and I modded Liberty City, I changed all the buildings, textures, roads etc. I wanted to make a "night" and a "winter" texture too, but by then GTA3 was released :thumbsup:

So! My big question would be... How hard is it (or is it possible) to change completely the entire map, change all the buildings and roads including traffic directions etc? I'm planing to make the city I live in.

Thanks.

It's hard, but possible. I would try downloading one that's already done and see what you need to do. It'll take ages and it you would be best putting a team together to do it.

Oh and BTW you should have posted your own topic about this. And not bumped it. But welcome to the forum and try to follow the rules next time.

Edited by Dar-El