Saved Game Files - 100% Completed but not working :|

tem07

Hi all, lovely GTA site :D

Just bought GTA:SA for PC. Been a fan of GTA ever since GTA 3 :bleh::coolthumbup::D

Well... I've downloaded a saved game file from the downloads section for gta:sa, and I've replaced the one in the GTA SA User Files in c:\user\my documents\yadayada

And, I started the game, pressed load game, and it actually had the saved game :D So I was veyr happy :coolthumbup: BUT :blink: I loaded it, and then, it starts at the start of the whole gta:sa game! omgz omgmzom! ''Airport 1992'' or something... So I'm like ''wtf??'' :jumpon: And I knew it wasn't a baloney! So I tried many other game saves, exactly the same thing, so bleh!!!! I don't know what to do? Please can you super donut guys help me out :worship::thumbsup:

Some other useful info:

I haven't installed any other patch,

When I place the game saves in the folder, they're always 198 kb, all of them :S

Thanks,

tem07

Yeah but when I try to install the v1.01 patch it said that the gta_sa.exe has been like found somewhere else or something :|

OK...

Well, I downgraded using the downgrader I found :D

Cool. I replaced the game saves, and then I went to load game, then clicked on the game save, and tehn it sais 'Loading game save...'' and then it crashes :'(

Wahhaahahha :'(

• 2 weeks later...

Did you try all the save games in the DL section?

If you just bought SA then you will have version 2 and there is only one V2 save game in the DL section which I uploaded. Try it and it should work >>LINK<<.

i tried it & it didn't work

i got it to work, nevermind

Would you mind sharing how you got it to work? It may help other people with a similar problem ;) .

Would you mind sharing how you got it to work? It may help other people with a similar problem ;) .

sure, no problem.....

if i remember right i clicked download on Boro's V2 gamesave, instead of save, i clicked open, i took "GTASAsf8" & put it in the "GTA San Andeas User Files" folder & started the game, clicked load game & there it was (at the bottom)

Edited by Phoenix85