New weather featured in GTA 4

Calm down kid. It's nothing to do with "yanks". I said I've lived in the UK for 20 years, and count how many times it's snowed this year. It's more than once. But my point is that it doesn't matter exactly how much it snows over here, if they set the game in london then they can have say it snows 10% of the time, rains 20, normal 40 and sunny 30, just to make the game a little more diverse, you know? I'm saying it doesn't have to be strictly realistic.

Oh, and the reason americans and other "outsiders" believe it always rains here, is because in the past we used to have a lot more rain in the UK, so that was how it was known. But nowadays, in the past 5 or 10 years, and especially the past 3 years, the rain isn't falling much at all, the weather is a bit crazy, snowing randomly, sunny sweaty days in the middle of winter, we don't seem to have a strict weather pattern anymore, just loose seasons, so yes, you are right that the outside perception of our weather is wrong, simply because of outdated knowledge! It's not their fault really.

Edited by Alistair