Monster Mission

Shaun

Hey ive been trying to do this mission for a about a week!

I can never do it in 6.30 Minutes too hard If ant one could help me out or do it for me that would be cool xD

Its on The Toreno Strand Called "Monster"

You have a Monster Truck and have to get round the course in less than 6.30

Thanks

-Shaun

It is hard, I know because I had San Andreas on PC version. You won't be able to use the handbrakes because the back wheels turn like the front wheels. So I suggest yo drive slowly and be careful when it comes to edges. So make sure you actually break when you come to areas where you're going to fall.

@ TM: So youre saying that this mission is harder to pass on PC? Didnt seem to me a hard one at all (on PC), passed it with the first time. IMO the mission where you have to race Wu-Zi-Mu is alot harder.

@ Shaun: I remember that i made some shortcuts, maybe you should try that too.

@ TM: So youre saying that this mission is harder to pass on PC? Didnt seem to me a hard one at all (on PC), passed it with the first time. IMO the mission where you have to race Wu-Zi-Mu is alot harder.

@ Shaun: I remember that i made some shortcuts, maybe you should try that too.

Shortcuts?

The mission really was a bitch.

Are you using cheats? If so, type "slowitdown" That should do it.

Do everything controlled, cause the time lags more then you with this cheat. Try it, I assure you, you'll get it on first try (that is if you don't rush and fall).

Hey it worked thanks alot mate :)

This mission is easy, at least when i play on PC. I can easily hit the topspot. (are you on PC or PS2/Xbox?) cos if u like, i'm sure someone will pass the mission for you if you upload a PC gamesave. If it's V1, then i will... ;)

I have done it now but you could help me with Airstrip missons if ya want :P