Missions just ... stopped!

Hey, i've been playin VC for a while now, between compiling my 1st stunt vid (getting less and less time to do so now <_< ) but the missions have just...stopped. The last main mission i did was boomshine saigon for phil... and then the phone mission for the foreign guy, the on at the ice cream factory. So i figured i just had to buy some property, I bought loads, and did all the missions, but still no 'real' missions to play :mellow: What am i doing wrong?

The Phil Cassidy and Mr. Black Phone Missions aren't actually storyline missions and you have to complete missions for at least 5 out of the 7 properties (You have to do the Print Works missions since they are part of the storyline and they connect to the final mission) to trigger the final storyline missions.

If you've done all that and finished the storyline then, you're finished.

Edited by Rashon125

rashon could tell me what propery missions should we exactly do????

It's required you do Print Works and then I think you have to complete 4 or 5 properties' missions. At the time, I had completed Print Works, Pole Position (Not sure if the Pole Position counts when it comes to doing Cap The Collector), Interglobal Films, Boatyard, Cherry Poppers, Kaufman Cabs, and The Malibu.