The GTA Knowledge Game

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OGTAM, STFU and GTFO.

You're frickin' not allowed in this topic, and yes, there is a plane called "Levithan", "Leviathan", or something like that.

San Fierro Underground Radio

Whats the name of the DJ of Radio X

Edited by Silberio Silva Da Great

OGTAM, STFU and GTFO.

You're frickin' not allowed in this topic, and yes, there is a plane called "Levithan", "Leviathan", or something like that.

San Fierro Underground Radio

Whats the name of the DJ of Radio X

I wasn't talking about that. I was asking about the "andromeda". I was just wondering where he found out the name of the plane in Stowaway.

Ok, 1. You did not make this Topic OGTAM, which means you did not make the Rules

2. I made the Topic, so you can't make the Rules, i answered your question, i don't have to get it right or wrong, this topic is simply about how much you know about GTA

3. Since OGTAM does not want to play the Game nicely everyone JUST IGNORE HIM

Now, @Silberio's question: True, Via The Ganton Gym

Whats the Plane used in the GTA: San Andreas mission Stowaway

Ok fine, I wont play anymore. This just proves you're afraid of answering my questions wrong, which you've already done. Since you're just going to ignore this, I suppose you wont comment on this post. So I find no point in coming back here to see if you posted...right?

It sort of figures that you "ban" me from your game since you're trying to become "Most Knowledgeable of the GTA series" and I'm the current one with the title. Is that just a coincidence...I think not. Knowing you, you'll want to get the last word in so you'll most likely post again.

Just to answer your last question. The plane used in Stowaway was a cargo plane that looked very similar to the AT-400, but I think they modified it for that mission. So I guess it's basically a AT-400 cargo plane.

EDIT: Yes, I said I wasn't going to play anymore, but I didn't want to "go off topic".

Whatever you wanna say OGTAM, keep yapping on about how i'm too afraid to answer your questions

----------------------------------------

Her name was DJ Sage

In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, where does V-Rock brodcast from, is it

A). Vice City

B ). Liberty City

C). Red Dick

D). Reddick

E). Los Santos

Edited by 2003

well yeah there is, it wasn't made as a 'playable' vehicle, but it WAS used in stowaway... get your facts straight.

And where does it say this? I noticed that it wasn't an AT-400, which is why I said it was an AT-400 cargo plane since that's the closes plane to it. So where did you get the name?

I spawned one with a trainer, and got inside... Thats how. stop being awkward. or dioo you wish that i further DELETE you at this argument???

Inside on the left next to the stairs is Fannie, outside on the enterance on the left is Half Cocked and on the right is Liberty Soul FM

Where in San Andreas is a Cave located?

Aww man, not to spam or anything, but I found that cave a long ass time ago when San Andreas came out, but I can't find it anymore. I do know it's over in Las Venturas, just don't know exactly where. I'm pretty sure its some where on the south end of Las Venturas. It's close to a highway and possibly a bridge.

So if you can, get a map with that place marked, I've always wanted to go back there, even though there wasn't really anything down there...anything that I could remember. All I remember is a long underground area, like a cave, that just runs under some roads for maybe a quater of a mile...maybe a little less.

The Cave was in Fort Carson, but theres also Caves on Mt. Chiliad and underwater, like the one in San Fierro.

Well I at least knew it was some where in South Las Venturas and was able to describe the area. :P

The other ones are cool too, but the one you asked for is probably the hardest to find, which makes it most interesting...at least for me.

Yeah, stay frickin' on topic.

Win $250.000 i think

What does it say on the 3rd poster in the portland subway?(GTAIII)

It was "Win a Turismo Actually"

And since the other question was answered and no one else bothered to post another one i will....

What car is parked next to the "Cobra Marital Arts" centre?

it's in GTA:SA and it is in an allyway right next to the centre.....

Yeah, stay frickin' on topic.

Win $250.000 i think

What does it say on the 3rd poster in the portland subway?(GTAIII)

It was "Win a Turismo Actually"

And since the other question was answered and no one else bothered to post another one i will....

What car is parked next to the "Cobra Marital Arts" centre?

it's in GTA:SA and it is in an allyway right next to the centre.....

I'm pretty sure it's a Banshee.

I would like to be informed if I'm correct or not before I post a question. If I got it right and I don't post a question 24 hours after and if I'm told I'm correct, then continue the game without my question being posted. If you post a question before my requested time is up...well then fine...be jackasses.