[VC] Old And Free- Alpha/Omega

Godfather

Old and Free, is a collab that was started around January 07.

Lineup: Godfather (stunts)

Lajnux

Qouad (stunts?)

theHoff

Theonly_one (stunts)

^

As you can see, two of us stunts frequently, one stunts from and then, but is active att stunting sites and is keeping himself updated with methods and such.

And two doesnt stunt at all, they did a good job :)

-------------

I edited my version of the video, and theonly_one edited his version.

Theonly_one's version! Filefront -86MB

-streaming

-------------

Gof's version! FileFactory -64MB

YouTube-

-

Thank you, all comments and extra links are VERY appreciated.

Edited by Godfather

Dling...

Great work from all involved. Iam impressed really, both versions of the vid were enjoyable. Gof man, great stunts :thumbsup: loved the p2b with the tank, and the wallride. I dont know much about VC so a rating from me wouldnt mean much, but overall the vid rocked :clapping: and was worth the wait of filefactory's weak speeds lol

Edited by GiftedMisfit

Not too impressed tbh, never have been a fan of cheating in stunts, I'm far more die hard unmodded. (With the exception of map mods such as GTALC and Myriad and also MP mods - but then again having five people flip a bullet through 360 all landing perfectly is so very cool!) It's also obvious in places that stunts haven't been landed properly from the way they've been cut short. *is half tempted to dig out his old VC and SAMP stunt tapes. *

All I can say is good god:

falloffds2.jpg

In this section of the video Godfather falls off a building on his PCJ, falls off the bike then magically reappears back on it.

Half of it looks unintentional and merely benefits from an invincible mod since a rolling infernus never looks fine after it's smashed the ground a dozen times. Well that's the entire stunt crew that hate me now :D