Liberty City State in GTA4 ?

no man, it wouldn't be backwards, they've added new parts of towns, look at the trailer closely...

it'll be Liberty city plus upstate liberty city, and, just my opinion, but i think since carcer city located next to LC, maybe they would make it happen

imagine carcer, upstate, and LC all in one package...

it'll be the coolest!

no man, it wouldn't be backwards, they've added new parts of towns, look at the trailer closely...

it'll be Liberty city plus upstate liberty city, and, just my opinion, but i think since carcer city located next to LC, maybe they would make it happen

imagine carcer, upstate, and LC all in one package...

it'll be the coolest!

Cnacer city will not be in gta4 because the new manhunt is coming out.

So that dosnt mean anything, we might get both, which would be better.

Dont think so

well, it's just my opinion, you don't have to go mouth wars on it

but let's think so guys, it'll be possible, why is it impossible? after all, manhunt is not a free roam game, so we don't get to see the whole town, but GTA IV is! :lol:

So that dosnt mean anything, we might get both, which would be better.

Dont think so

well, it's just my opinion, you don't have to go mouth wars on it

but let's think so guys, it'll be possible, why is it impossible? after all, manhunt is not a free roam game, so we don't get to see the whole town, but GTA IV is! :lol:

Download the podcast from planetgta

that pretty good

Upstate Liberty City, new area in Liberty City, go on III and look on Shoreside Vale, it says it there
Carcer is East or West, a bit farther away, but yes it'll be cool.

I guess I finally got through to you with the whole "Upstate Liberty" idea. :clapping:

Upstate Liberty has to be what Rockstar has been holding up their sleve for so long. Take a look at these maps. Make of them what you will.

upstatelibertyjd5.th.pngportlandnewyorkfk7.th.pngstauntonislandgq5.th.pngt2interactivenewyorkcitzi9.th.pngt2interactivenewyorkcitky3.th.png