POSSIBLE LINK!

--------- EXCUSE ME PEOPLE I MAY OF JUST FOUND AN IMPORTANT LINK!! ---------

Does anybody remember in GTA San Andreas early on in the game when u do a mission with Big Smoke and you kill a major group of the russian mafia, then you get on a bike with big smoke and you ride through the sewers, !!

so anyways were im getting at is dont you think there could be a link between the main character in gta4 and the russian mafia incident in San andreas????

Please give me your thoughts!!!

Thanks.

--------- EXCUSE ME PEOPLE I MAY OF JUST FOUND AN IMPORTANT LINK!! ---------

Does anybody remember in GTA San Andreas early on in the game when u do a mission with Big Smoke and you kill a major group of the russian mafia, then you get on a bike with big smoke and you ride through the sewers, !!

so anyways were im getting at is dont you think there could be a link between the main character in gta4 and the russian mafia incident in San andreas????

Please give me your thoughts!!!

Thanks.

There could be.

But there was russian mafia in gta 3 and vice city!

EDIT: The connection very unlikely

Edited by EdwardTheGreat

There could be.

Refresh my memory, please.

I don't recall any Russians in GTA III and you may be confusing the Russians with the French in Vice City.

@Topic: That could be a good link but I'm not sure if it's going to happen between Grove Street and the Russians since they were only in one mission.

There could be.

Refresh my memory, please.

I don't recall any Russians in GTA III and you may be confusing the Russians with the French in Vice City.

@Topic: That could be a good link but I'm not sure if it's going to happen between Grove Street and the Russians since they were only in one mission.

My bad