check this out

LoneWolf62798003

hey, I made a really cool sword, and I have renders and stuff. hopefully, someone can convert this thing into a good mod. its good for replacing the katana, but if you could make it move like the knife, that would be good, because thats how Lord Haine (a character in my stories) uses it.

the metal is very VERY different. its kind of inspired by Runescape.

www.runescape.com

the metal is supernaturally forged dragon, which weighs very little (think of a plastic hollow lightsaber from toy store). it is extremely sharp, and under no natural means will it ever go dull. even magic has a hard time messing it up. in fact, this blade had several forces acting in unison to make this blade the most dangerous blade of the field. it better replace the cane, so that nobody else uses it with the ninja mode cheat.

in the story, (which hasnt been reached this far yet), Lord Haine is rewarded this when he makes a choice over something. (it was a choice driven by love to deny his own desires for the benefit of someone close to him, [departed]).

this sword is also bullet deflectant. the weapon gives the user (Haine only) the ability to effortlessly deflect incoming gunfire. it also improves his own magical abilities, shunting the need for a wand. (he keeps the wand because its concealable).

post-6133-1176844204_thumb.jpgpost-6133-1176844236_thumb.jpgpost-6133-1176844214_thumb.jpgpost-6133-1176844158_thumb.jpgpost-6133-1176844147_thumb.jpg

take a look, and let me know if anyone can make this a TXD and DFF, so that it may be modded. when I create the readme, I will make sure to give you credit for formatting it from 3DS Max 9, and I will include the instruction to help it replace GUN_CANE and the neccessary data modifications to make it work like a knife.

it has been so fun making my first serious mod, and I hope to make more soon. I have only this quarter and one more before I am no longer in a 3D animation class.

I know I didnt get support from users here yet, but I'd like to thank Austin Iverson at Clover Park Tech for teaching me what he has, and allowing me (and others in the class) to expand on our abilities. it's so damn cool!

by the way, check my sig for links to very very VERY important shit. the first one is the downgrader, a serious issue for modders

the second one is the white mod, mostly there for my own use, because I want to be ME when I make videos.

the last one is the No-DVD patch from another site. check them out and use them (the first and third).

post-6133-1176844240_thumb.jpg

well, its

SUPERNATURALLY charged. nature doesnt have actual straight lines.

the idea behind its effectiveness is its ability to be used even lighter than a wand, and more balanced than a CD laying flat on a desk.

so will anyone take the Max file and the BMP and make them into a Gun_cane.dff and TXD files?

well, in the story...

it serves the purpose of a laser sharp blade (thats intentional, not razor, laser)

it serves the purpose of a lightsaber (but it blocks more than energy weapons, it also blocks kinetic and magic attacks)

it serves the purpose of a wand (and makes the magic attacks more powerful and the defense is 100%)

Haine had to be a really good man to get this.