How do u get save game mods on gta sa game?

gtaprobstarter

dude theres a freakin million topics about this. ill answer but next time(AND THAT GOES TO EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD!!!) search about it first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok then. download it, extract it to your gta sa user files folder in your "my documents", open the game and load it. i'm assuming this is for computer version.

how do i load it on my game all it does is bring up my saved game!!

Edited by gtaprobstarter

ok then. download it, extract it to your gta sa user files folder in your "my documents", open the game and load it. i'm assuming this is for computer version.

You put the saved game file into that folder (in My Documents) and then you start up San Andreas and load it.

Whatever number is in the name of the saved game file is the slot it shows up as in the game. So GTASAsf1.b comes up in the first slot, GTASAsf8.b shows up in the last slot. Simple.

• 7 months later...

I am confused how do you get car mods onto the game? I already downloaded them into a file but I am having troble!!! Do you need a certain program??? ;) (It a PC)

You put the saved game file into that folder (in My Documents) and then you start up San Andreas and load it.

Whatever number is in the name of the saved game file is the slot it shows up as in the game. So GTASAsf1.b comes up in the first slot, GTASAsf8.b shows up in the last slot. Simple.

Help!