Game crashes in Load screen :(

Mike:)

My game crashes after i put in some mods when its loading, they told me to change the map from "read only" to something else; My question is, to what do i have to change it and how? Please help me, Tnx :D:P

Edited by Mike:)

untick "read only" then click on "apply" and lastly "OK"
Did you put a script mod or what?

If you put the script mod on then you will just have to start a new game.

RaDi0n i did that, but when i look back it keeps going back to "read only"

CroScorpion i tried loading a game and starting a new game, it keeps crashing :(

i did the Shopping cart (faggio) car thingy and i tried to do some sweet switch design stuff like tanks and stuff

have you got v2? If you have you can't "untick" the "read only" boxes...

You can download it here....Somewhere..I'll try and l00k 4 it

i downgraded it to v.1, but i cant untick it. i used this: uhm lemme search how to add stuff :P

Edit: "Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file" but i used the downgrader of the mod tutorial in this forum

Ok i may take a while to find out what's wrong. I have to put them onto a memory stick, upload them onto it, WALK TO THE OTHERSIDE OF THE ROOM!!!, and put onto my modding PC

Sadly it seems you can't use the faggio mod....

I've tried manual and with SAMI

You can still use the Ferrari F50 mod by JVT.

i dunno why you can't use Switch Design's mod

Try contactiong him (his adress is in read me, i won't say here for his privacy)

Edited by RaDi0N

Ok i may take a while to find out what's wrong. I have to put them onto a memory stick, upload them onto it, WALK TO THE OTHERSIDE OF THE ROOM!!!, and put onto my modding PC

i'll brb

ok, thanks for taking your time for me. im gonna play over *** SA over cuz i reinstalled it 5 times now -.- ill keep a eye here till ur back.

hey ur back, or... :P

I just saw your edit :P

the f50 works?

i didnt tried to mod switch designs mods cuz i was tired of failing them all :P

ill try it now

can i do it with mod installer or do i do it with manual

The f50 works with SAMI (the mod installer) or manual, but the cart thing doesn't work at all.... Sorry

ok, im trying http://www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?ac...ile&id=1844 now... it's a JVT product too, maby im jusing the IMG wrong so ill just try and find it out

:P

i dont really get the backup/put in a new one part.

Ok i'll explain it for you...

1. go into your GTA:SA directory (right click on gta:sa game and goto properties, then hit find target)

2. go into the "models" folder

3. go into gta3.img

4. find the file (in the gta3.img) and select extract

5. delete the files you are going to replace

6. add the new ones in

7. rebuild the archive

8. boot up game and find/spawn car

Ok i'll explain it for you...

1. go into your GTA:SA directory (right click on gta:sa game and goto properties, then hit find target)

2. go into the "models" folder

3. go into gta3.img

4. find the file (in the gta3.img) and select extract

5. delete the files you are going to replace

6. add the new ones in

7. rebuild the archive

8. boot up game and find/spawn car

hey hold on, in my tutorial step 7 never was explained... and it never told me to extract and delete and... woah! hold on m8

another mod did it!!! http://www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?ac...ile&id=1844 this one, it... it just... WOAH! my game finnaly loaded!!! im gonna try some out with IMG, now i got a GOOD step-plan. RaDi0n thank you so much for taking all your time and stuff, you really helped me mate! THANKS!