vice city save game.

hey. i finally got to 100% on the ps2 version of vice city. but i cant hire any gang members because im an idiot. when i first got the game, (i was 14 and didnt know cheating was harmful to the game because it wasnt harmful on gta3) i typed in a cheat that messed up the vercetti gang. and i saved it. now they are all bikini girls with m16's...... that dont fight! that also makes it so no bodyguards spawn in that room! so a while ago, i got a codebreaker. and jst recently, i learned how to get save games. when i tried to get an alternative 100% save game, it didnt work. why? because i have the newer version of vice city. and all the damn save games i can find are for the older version.

bottom line, if anyone can give me a 100% save game for codebreaker or give me the link to one, it would be apriciated.

PLEASE! im desperate!

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

yeah whatever dude! i just didnt know if this fell into the vice city catigory but more of the codebreaker witch i guess would have to go in gaming. but forget that man! i need help! i'm desperate!

and i'm pretty sure i was. if you got a better one than tell me! please!

Edited by evabin2libertycity?