Parental Issues

GTA has faced numerous controversies, mostly from irate parents and the authorities, thinking that the game is just some waste of time. For one thing, it is, judging from the sexual themes, but I think even some under-age gamers playing San Andreas can play it without ending up killing cops and flirting the ladies, as long as he understands the nature of the game and as long as he knows this is just some work of virtual fiction. I think parents should think twice before suing game developers - they can keep their kids from buying mature games, but they should understand that their children know what their doing - I guess some people are just plain biased or one-sided when it comes to videogames... Any opinions?

well some kids WILL be influenced by the game and end up doing things like that. thats what the ratings are for. and i do agree. parents dont understand that video games arent just going to rot kids brains. video games are more healthy then they are damaging. how? well they increase reflexes, improve learning skills, teach problem solving, raise attention span, and exersize your "awesome" reflex. B)

the only thing that video games really damage is the way people think. like influencing them to do this kinda stuff. and of course all that garbage about radioactivity, tumors, arthuritus, and all that other scientifical theories.

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

well some kids WILL be influenced by the game and end up doing things like that. thats what the ratings are for. and i do agree. parents dont understand that video games arent just going to rot kids brains. video games are more healthy then they are damaging. how? well they increase reflexes, improve learning skills, teach problem solving, raise attention span, and exersize your "awesome" reflex. B)

the only thing that video games really damage is the way people think. like influencing them to do this kinda stuff. and of course all that garbage about radioactivity, tumors, arthuritus, and all that other scientifical theories.

Yeah, you're right... Videogames, such as GTA, don't give damage to people; it's just like fire - use it properly, and you won't be burned...