Have a qustion on RC car,tanks,etc

Hey Jace I use the replacement cheat with the cars I replaced a green wood with an RC cam(plant) and when I preesd Triangal

he waled to it to get in and the game crash I think its because it was a flower pot LOL!!!!! but i'm going to try a RC tank I'll post my proggess ^_^

Ah man no luck mabe if I look aruond hard enough i'll find a code gust like in LCS But the weird thing is why was that RC cam almost enterable :huh:

The RC Cam seems to only accept other RC Vehicles when you're replacing, I once tried to replace the Police Helicopter with the Andromada and it crashed, I think you can replace the RC Cam with the RC Tiger like I did with the RC Baron (Actually I replaced the RC Cam with the miniature EX4.20 Jet that was supposed to replce the RC Baron). Good Luck on the RC Tiger. :)

The RC Cam seems to only accept other RC Vehicles when you're replacing, I once tried to replace the Police Helicopter with the Andromada and it crashed, I think you can replace the RC Cam with the RC Tiger like I did with the RC Baron (Actually I replaced the RC Cam with the miniature EX4.20 Jet that was supposed to replce the RC Baron). Good Luck on the RC Tiger. :)

wait a minute spwgebob you actally drove an RC vehecle