Question ...

René

Hy..

I'm from Austria .. and I'm not very good at english!

if you can write in german, please write in german.

When I am downnloading something, it is on my desktop.

And what have I to do? I had to put the files in a folder. But in which one?

Please help me ...

here in german:

Hy..

Ich komme von Österreich ... und ich bin nicht sehr good in Englisch!

Falls jemand Deutsch kann, bitte in deutsch schreiben.

Wenn ich etwas downloade ist es auf meinem Desktop.

Und was muss ich dann machen? I muss ich Datein in einen Ordner geben! aber in welchen?

Bitte helft mit ...

Thx

you can choose where to download the file then!

open firefox

click tools

click options

click main in the thumbnail

then change the directory where its written 'SAVE FILES TO' to what ever folder you want!

Edited by Manu Maniac-ram-the-don

you can choose where to download the file then!

open firefox

click tools

click options

click main in the thumbnail

then change the directory where its written 'SAVE FILES TO' to what ever folder you want!

No, dude, no. That isn't going to change anything except making all of his files/pictures/programs/etc. downloaded from Firefox go into his GTA folder. Bad idea.

Offenes firefox Klicken Werkzeuge klicken Optionen klicken Hauptleitung im Daumennagel dann ändert das Verzeichnis wo seines

geschriebenes ‚AUSSER AKTEN ZU‘ den Ordner den Sie wollen!

http://www.freetranslation.com/

Don't trust free online translations. They suck. Really bad. Here's a translation of what you just said((badly translated, again)):

"Options click click changes want open firefox clicking tools main line in the thumb nail then the index where its written 'EXCEPT ACTS TO' the files that you! "

So yeah.... Leave the foreign languages, to people who know them.

If the file is a .RAR, .ZIP, .7Z, or any other compressed file you need a program to uncompress them. Windows can uncompress .ZIP for you, but not sure about anything else.

There should be a readme.txt with it somewhere. It SHOULD tell you exactly what to do and where to put everything.

Yeah I tried using an (the same one) internet translator for a French class assignment and didn't do good. Lol. So don't use them, they suck most of the time.

About the file folder thingy, you could make a shortcut of the folder you want to put the files in on your desktop and just drag them into there but I think everyone else's way is better.