Story #1, phase 1.

Sherman

Alright, so I'm making two stories.. and the first one is just to get me into the mood to do one, because I want the second one to be nice.

So we're back to a flood story (They're just fun to to..) and I'm not going to tell you the whole setup or anything.. but the vehicles I'm using kind of "exclusively" so far are:

Bobcat

Mesa

Landstalker

News Van

18 wheeler (Just generally)

Cop vehicles (Probably get progressively "different")

Packer

"Super cars"

Patriot

Then for the most part, they're probably going to be normal. I need to know if there are any civilian trucks that can have hydraulics on them (Lifted effect) because I've only got 3 so far and can't think of any others. I just have a few questions, though.

1. Use your imagination, and suggest stuff. I might've overlooked something and can use it quite well.

2. Is there a way of making cops stand still beside their car for a bit without mods?

3. Would you rather it have 1 point of view or a few? It'll take longer with a few, more thinking involved.

-Sky

Hmmm. Civillian trucksthat can have hydraulics on them???

None that i can think of now, but i another ince car would be the Yosemite.( NO hydraulics)Yosemite1.jpg

Oh yeah. use the SlamVan they are awesome and they can have hydraulics.Slamvan4.jpg

And here is a list of Light Trucks & Vans

Walton:

Walton1.jpg

Sadler:

Sadler1.jpg

Rumpo:

Rumpo1.jpg

Pony:

Pony1.jpg

Burito:

Burrito1.jpg

Top Fun:

Topfun1.jpg

Edited by Wu-Zi-Mu

Wu-Zi-Mu - Bone county, look under the "Big Ear".

I think I'm starting to get this so here goes.

A black Turismo (I know it's not off road, but work w/ me), a shadowy new character (Jack Cassidy) & a sting gone bad right before CJ has his run in w/ Tenpenny upon return to LS. I got a chunk of stuff for this if you are interested.

Don't know what you have local for Video but look here to get an Idea:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?f...&category0=

If you don't like that one at least it'll put you in the right direction.

If you can come up w/ the $$$ for the 7200, do it. You'll be glad you got the extra RAM anyway but a video card is pretty much a must. When my old 440 died (right after I upgraded to the AMD 3000+ chip & board) most of my games wouldn't even run & the ones that did looked like $#!* until I replaced the card.

Gimme a day or two on the story, I have a couple things in mind.