Unhandled Exception

Genyus

Ok this is the problem,

When I start the game everything goes fine, the main menu and the loading screen where u see the picture and the pink bar loading. But after that you can see a grey screen saying; Loading. Please wait. (Or something like that). Halfways that screen you hear a sound and the game freezes, so then I alt+tab and I see a screen saying

Unhandled Exception: c0000005

I need help please everything worked just fine yesterday and all the days before that, I've got no mods (only spooshdemo carspawner but I had that for a long time) and now it I got this.

Already tried reïnstalling -> No help.

Btw: I heard from people that u can restore your pc to a date backwards, but I did a major scan today and removed a lot of virusses.. So if I set it back will the scan still be like it was (all the quarintined stuff etc.) (omg sounds like a n00bish question.. :mellow: )

Please help...

Question : Is the game original ?

1.Get rid of viruses ( or sys errors ... try using WS Reg Repair Pro ( you can download a free trial on the net ) but this ain`t really necessarly

2.Search on "Google" the "Windows Registry Repair Pro", and download it ( 100% free and legal ) ...

And then after you installed the program ... enter it ... and scroll down `till you find "GTA Vice City" and then select it, and then on the lower right side of the screen there is a button, click on "Remove Selected" ... After that uninstall the game and re-install it ... Should work fine ...

I don`t know other ways sorry ...

Answer: Yes it is ;)

Ok I'll try it when I get out of school, thanks for your help ^_^

Edit: Downloaded it, and it does an automatic scan, repairs only 15 thingies because its trial.

I dont see a thing were you can "scroll down, find Vice City and Remove Selected"..

Edited by Assassin

• 2 weeks later...