Game turns into a blackscreen after gimp torture room cutscene in LV.

Well I have a problem, the mission called "way to her heart" in Las Venturas is giving me issues. After I follow the girl home and enter the house there is a torture chamber room for sex. Well a cutscene rolls and as soon as its over the game blackscreens on me. I re-installed the game while still keeping my previous save files and it still did it. What do I do? I need this mission to progress through the game. Is there a mission skipper program?

Are you running any mods?Have you saved after using cheats?Both of these could be affecting your game.
Nope, no cheats. My game has had mods such as Grim's weapon pack, and car mods. However I also tried it when I re-installed a clean game. Is there a mission skipper type program?
I don't play PC, but do you have Hot Coffee?
Nope, but maybe if I install it, it will cure the problem.

I'm thinking you have a corrupted savefile.

As for mission skipper, I think there might be mission select in some of the script mods, but haven't messed w/ any of them so

I couldn't tell you anything useful.

The only helpful suggestion I can offer is try w/ a save from earlier in the game.

I know it's no help but I know what it's like to have go back and do it over because of a glitch.