Need some help please

the-nille

i have installed some modds like ferrari and Mercedes limousine but the thing is that they don't show up so ha spawned a strech, the message cheat acctivated come up but not the car. some one that could help me with this problem?

Thx

the-nille

Edited by the-nille

Did you install the TXD & DFF in your GTA3.IMG file?

Did you rename or delete the original TXD & DFF for the cars you installed?

Did you rebuild your archive?

Look through the tutorials in this section & check out other topics already posted, they might help.

STEP 1: BACKUP EVERY FILE YOU PLAN TO EDIT!!! That one really comes back on you.

Good Luck

Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\GTA San Andreas\models

GTA3.IMG is the name R* uses for the IMG file in all the 3D GTAs

You will need this -

http://www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?ac...file&id=552

Again, go over the tutorials & backup your files before you start.

Find them here -

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9653

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Hang around Vinewood in LS a while, it's one of the areas they spawn.

If still no results, open the file CARGRP.DAT in the DATA folder, find the entries for the Ballas or Vagos & add STRECH to their

list of cars. This is a data edit & should not affect your save files.

If you saved after using cheats, you may need to start over, R* made the game so cheats corrupt the save files.

Try installing the DFF & TXD again & make sure the old ones are gone or renamed.

Also, I seem to remember something about not using the REPLACE option in one if the IMG tools (can't remember which).

Delete or rename the original DFF & TXD then rebuild the archive.

I know this night be a dumb question, but you're not running multiple copies of SA are you? (like one that's not modded, or different scripts).

I can't really think of anything else, good luck.

I'll presume that's a no.

I've seen multiple installs on games before, like for different scripts, etc.

When I did Vice City, I had two installs, one for working out the mods & a backup that worked, in case a mod didn't work.

I have a setup similar to this for san andreas, one running a custom scm, the other running the 'stock' (if you will) scm (main script) This is a good idea, especially if you still get the fun outta playing the game without aid of any kind.

Try to follow a guide or something, but BACKUP FIRST!..otherwise... you'll be like >.< when it all goes tits up. :rolleyes:

I have some other problems, i downlaoded GGMM and istalled the mods, about 30 maybe, but he porblem is now that the game dosen't start. when its loading windows says its some error and ahve to shut down GTA SA.

someone that knows how to fix this??

the-nille