competition

well, i think R* is at the top right now, or at least 3 months from now.

let me tell you the dangerous ones:

-True Crime, even though the NYC is not very succesful as LA, this game should be a very potential rival

-Saint's Row, i guarantee that it's not as good as GTA IV, but lets face it, it already ahead from San Andreas

-Driver, i can't believe i'd say this, but Driver 1 and 2 rocks, it's just a matter of time before they find some way to be profitable again

the getaway, R* should watch out for this one, the getaway storyline, apart from any GTA storyline, in my opinion is one of the best i've ever seen in a game, for now

Crackdown, this is good, although fictional, the agent can do skillfull things without cheats, who needs a cheat in this game huh? :lol:

and i think many developers such as Vivendi Universal, EA games, and many more are looking for any opportunity that is about to came up

i am not talking only about the copies of gta i'm talking about all the games you would buy if iv was delayed

like TES:oblivion, or STALKER, METAL GEAR SOLID 4, ASSASINS CREED

oh, you mean the whole business, okay, but those i said in my topic were good too

-for Xbox 360, no questions asked, it is definitely HALO 3, even my friend's grandpa play this game(fact)

-Assasins Creed as you mentioned previously, this game, although looks complex, i know that it's going to have our attention for a long time

the next Grand Turismo, this game will take PS3 sales by storm, i mean it is way better than forza motorsport 2

-Half Life, is there going to be anymore? because if it is, it is cool! :dribble:

-any tom clancy's game, now that's war stories :worship:

those games are which i'm afraid of, R* must took these games really seriously!

Edited by ArtSweet