Official Playstation Magazine Australia Scans

Dmac

There's an info bubble on the 2nd scan, and it says:

"Like GTA: San Andreas, eating and sleeping will allow you to recharge your health. However, as part of the new direction, health pickups will no longer be floating throughout the cityscape." Looks like you can eat, then, and I presume sleeping means just saving your game, although I'm not sure.

It also looks like getting your hands on some weaponry will be quite hard, as this Rockstar spokesman explains:

"In Liberty City you've got to know where and from whom you can buy serious gear. It might be basements, car trunks, or from some survival nut in Alderney. Guns are precious commodities. They're not going to be easy to get hold of."

Does this mean there won't be a weapons cheat? I hope not. Another interesting bit of info is that when Niko is running, he 'leans into corners as he runs, and his gait (eg his stance) differs at different speeds.'

Nikos mobile will be 'the primary gateway into his life. His contact list, a daily calendar and organiser, text messages, camera, and multiplayer all work through his cellphone'.

The internet has only been touched upon, so they don't know too many details yet, but they do know these:

"The internet acts as a kind of discovery tool, and an information aggregator for what's happening in the city. It's also another great way for Niko to communicate with his connections. He can access his account from any computer in Liberty City that has internet access." That means you could possibly withdraw your funds from any computer in the city, handy if you don't have enough cash to buy a weapon.

All the other words just go over what we already know - hailing a taxi, individual bulletholes etc. Those are the main details I noticed - if there are any I've missed, why not post them here?

Edited by the bossman