An Issue With Photoshop CS3

MishoM

This post no longer makes sense. I uploaded the fixed avatar, so below is the fixed one.

Ok, look at my avatar:

av-11109.png

When making it in Photoshop CS3, I had a small stroke border around the image. When I go to crop it, unlike in CS2, it like crops it itself. I'm like going in with the tool to crop it the way I like, with the border, then when I come close to the image, it does the rest by itself and doesn't include the border....

Does anyone know how I could turn that off....? (I hope you guys get what I mean....)

It sort of worked, but it was still very difficult to do since the ";" key is on the right said by shit, and I'm right handed, but it sort of worked, so well done to you.

But, I believe I have an easier solution to this problem. After playing around for about 20 minutes, I took the regular Rectangular Marquee Tool, (in CS3, its the first tool, the rectangle lol), I then outlined the image with the border since you can with the Rectangular Marquee Tool without it auto-outlining, and I then hit "Image" at the top, and then "Crop". It worked perfectly!

The final image:

av-11109.png

Mods, you can now close this since the issue has been resolved.