Helicopter

smokeater

Alright i am trying to get a better helicopter than the hunter, I found online a cheat code thing that said if i go t the washington beach polce department,get a uniform and fly to the army base i can get the apache,but whenever i try to go into the police station i automatically get 2 stars and they start shooting at me,how else can i get a police uniform and where in the hell is the army base,i flew around for about 15 minutes and i couldnt find it anywhere,i know where the international airport is but i have no clue where the army base is,any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

First, you unlock the Police outfit after completing "No Escape", the first Malibu Club mission. It is in the lockerroom across the reception desk. Second, Fort Baxter is north of Escobar International Airport.

Technically, the Hunter is the Apache. So if you want to obtain this helicopter, you have to collect all 100 hidden packages in the game. There are 2 locations for the Apache. Either the military base or the southernmost house on the right island (it's on the helipad).

Edited by bvs21

Get your hidden packages first.

If you have the downtown Condo, get the Maverick on the roof & fly straight to the Hunter on the army base. As soon as you

get to the Hunter, bail out of the Maverick (close to the ground) & grab the Hunter, you should have a few seconds before

soldiers spawn & notice you. Go up & back the way you came.

• 2 months later...
Alright i am trying to get a better helicopter than the hunter, I found online a cheat code thing that said if i go t the washington beach polce department,get a uniform and fly to the army base i can get the apache,but whenever i try to go into the police station i automatically get 2 stars and they start shooting at me,how else can i get a police uniform and where in the hell is the army base,i flew around for about 15 minutes and i couldnt find it anywhere,i know where the international airport is but i have no clue where the army base is,any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

You don't need the uniform to get the Apache. Once the chopper arrives (100 packages) just fly close to the water approaching the north side of the base, do a short lift and drop over the wall and get into the chopper and take off. If you see soldiers don't bother - there are plenty of times when they aren't around. 4:00a usually works for me.