Trailer help

Tippman7641

Ok ive searched for a while now, and i want to no if there is anynormal way to detach a trailer like pressing a certin button or something, and also where can i find the tow truck

it says u can detach it some im jw if its a command or u have to basicly dirive till it falls off(sorta)

Edited by Tippman7641

Ok ive searched for a while now, and i want to no if there is anynormal way to detach a trailer like pressing a certin button or something, and also where can i find the tow truck

it says u can detach it some im jw if its a command or u have to basicly dirive till it falls off(sorta)

i no sounds stupid but im tring to make a movie that will be a mutli game thing and i really needing to be able to do this so pleas ehelp

Honestly, take time waiting for a response. It's an inactive time of the day. Give it at least 48 hours, let the topic get some view, then maybe someone will answer. Oh, and there's an edit button too :D

There is no such function to disconnect the trailer(s) as far as i know (AFAIK), but it's easy to disconnect them by jack-knifing the truck. Towtruck can be found driving around LS's industrial sector, nar the airport / traion stations, and the junkyard kinda places around there (can't remember district names off the top of my head)

Also, a constant spawn can be found in the industrial / junkyard kinda park at the base of mt. Chiliad. Loom around there and you've found your tower!

Hope that helped.

Honestly, take time waiting for a response. It's an inactive time of the day. Give it at least 48 hours, let the topic get some view, then maybe someone will answer. Oh, and there's an edit button too :D

There is no such function to disconnect the trailer(s) as far as i know (AFAIK), but it's easy to disconnect them by jack-knifing the truck. Towtruck can be found driving around LS's industrial sector, nar the airport / traion stations, and the junkyard kinda places around there (can't remember district names off the top of my head)

Also, a constant spawn can be found in the industrial / junkyard kinda park at the base of mt. Chiliad. Loom around there and you've found your tower!

Hope that helped.

yes ty, i just dl drivers mod since it allows you to do that but those locations did help

srry, well its called the drivers mod, but i have to start my game all over again

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=392

o and while u guys are helping, im having a little bit of trouble installing this truck(trailers) it says i have to use img tool, but ive done that with both sa and vc and f'ed the game up compleletly, and sami gives me an error files must be named according to each vechile

is there another appliction that can install things like this thats as good as sami, casue like i said i dontwant to f up my game like before

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=1297

My Advice: Don't Use Mod's.

Uninstall the Game

Remove the Game Files

Install The Game

Download Your Version Game Save File or Back-Up your Old One (As Long as it Does not have Mod in it)

well what im saying is it all works now, but im just a little nervous when using the img tool, and was wondering if there was another app, instead of sami that could process and install that mod

Edited by Tippman7641