What do you think of this:

Thomas.

The scanlines and white bubble thing look way out-of-place, and are not an automatic "good signature". The reason I mention this is, it seems that most people think that adding some scanlines and/or that white thing will make their signature 328325 times better, regardless of how it looks. It isn't needed.

The scanlines and white bubble thing look way out-of-place, and are not an automatic "good signature". The reason I mention this is, it seems that most people think that adding some scanlines and/or that white thing will make their signature 328325 times better, regardless of how it looks. It isn't needed.

Not 328325...maybe 314820 times better. :P

I think the lines are ok, but the bubble needs to go. You should try to give it that burning affect that the intro to the game has, if you've seen it before.

Or use some of the other affects they have in the intro, like the blood drops or something. That'd look cool.

EDIT: ...even though this isn't just a Scarface sig...

Edited by Original GTA Master

Took a minute to figure out that was the trailer from the game & not the movie.

This is just an observation, but the "Scarface" theme seems like it would be more suited for a "Vice City Crime Family". Don't

read a lot into that, it's just an observation. Visually, I've seen a lot worse.

If you're looking for a creative direction, here's a suggestion -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Untouchables_(1987_film)

These guys were badass.

Took a minute to figure out that was the trailer from the game & not the movie.

This is just an observation, but the "Scarface" theme seems like it would be more suited for a "Vice City Crime Family". Don't

read a lot into that, it's just an observation. Visually, I've seen a lot worse.

If you're looking for a creative direction, here's a suggestion -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Untouchables_(1987_film)

These guys were badass.

Well Tony went to New York before... :whistle: