Question about the Kart

RanxeroX

I made a new skin for the Kart and was trying it out in the game when I noticed something I hadn't before... At the rear of the side panels there was a blank grey square. Looking at the .txd file again, I saw one texture called 'kart924bit16'. It looked like it might be the one so I tried putting a pic of a number in it (since I figured this was what should show in this spot) but it still shows up blank. Has anyone come across this problem? Do I need to create an alpha for it or has someone found another solution? Or is it a lost cause?

Well, I suppose it could be a texture that wasn't used. I thought there could have been a white area on the kart cause I haven't driven it for a while and I couldn't remember.

I see... I thought you might have meant something else. At any rate, since then I've gotten a bit more of a handle on how to use Txd Workshop and I did a 'DFF Check' on the Kart model. Turns out there are 3 textures missing <_< . I tried to add these textures by putting images in them (and guessing at their sizes) and adding them to the .TXD but the damn grey square remains. So at this point I guess it's a lost cause!