Work

Wheelman101

• 2 weeks later...
So what is the guy, some kind of affirmative action "mentally handicapped person"?

no hes not handicapped lol, hes just slow, like he opens the dishwasher, pull's the rack out, and just looks at it, like its fucking gold or like hes seein boobs for the first time. then he picks up one plate at a time and and stares at them again...

Edited by wheelman101

You sure he's okay? Normal people don't find much fascination looking into an open dishwasher.

Maybe you guys should pitch in & get him a Playstation (for at home).

I kinda miss running pizza, but not working for a drunk. My last night (just before last Thanksgiving) I wasn't even supposed

to work, got called in. Boss was sitting out front drinking (pizza shop was in back of a bar) w/ his "investors" & they decided

they needed something to bitch about, in this case the bill board of a car top sign (those things were frellin' huge) being put

on my car the wrong way & ruining the business. ?!?!?!

The way he wanted it mounted was across the roof, making a giant air dam on the roof of my 'Stang & actually affected my

gas mileage. When I mentioned this, his response was "BULLSHIT". I told him that told me I was working for the wrong

place. More loud cussing followed by "IF YOU'RE GONNA CHALLENGE ME, GTFO NOW!" I'm also thinking his crappy sigh had

less than decent wiring w/ no switch or fuse & even parked behind the store I was supposed to leave it on.

See ya'. He forgot one important fact, that job wasn't my main income. It was my pocket money, the difference between

a cheap buffet & a nicer restaurant, buying my video games new the day they came out & getting them a month later off

e-bay. This all happened in the middle of late rush & he was short handed to begin w/ & tried to call in a guy who lived 30

miles out of town (plus sick on top of that) & it looked like it was about to snow.

He ended up giving away a bunch of pizzas, but I'm sure he taught me some kind of lesson, like don't put up w/ crap from

drunks.

Crappy jobs are like free AOL CDs, just have a buck up plan in place. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Well fuck, i have to work on the Staff party night, which is this saterday, then i have to work XMAS DAY! but its ok, since its a holiday, i get DOUBLE PAY BITCHES! and my last paycheck was 400 bucks flat, 32 hours at 9.50hr with 4.5 overtime hours at 14.25hr, bitchin awsome..

WOOOO... STAFF PARTYY IM FUCKING WASTEDD AS FUYCK, DONT give a sfiht if i double post...cant stop pissin every 6 minutes. or somehtin, gotta make suttre i dont shit de bed... woow, 2 beerrs, 7 coca colas/runs, 4 juggerbombs...and a fuckoin shitload moar...awe;lo im about toi fuckin pass out so good nitz peopls :zZZ: