Zero mission and criminal rating

yaheli4204

1) if your talking about the one with "no mans land" then what you do is keep zero stuck at the first brifge point and then take a bomb out of your base and kill the tanks. then remove any barrels blocking the way and finally put the planks of wood over the gaps at the brigde points...

2) to view your criminal rating press the start button and in the top right hand corner you will see a number and a nickname e.g bag man, that is your criminal rating

1) i need help with passing zeros last mission

The best strategy I’ve come up with for New Model Army is to first destroy Berkley’s RC Goblin (Helicopter): you can do that by dropping a bomb on it while it’s close to the ground; that’ll keep it from dropping any more barrels in the path of your RC Bandit.

Next, you can destroy each of the tanks with a bomb, one at a time.

And finally, drop the planks for your RC Bandit to cross the small gorges.

If you’re playing on PC and you still can’t complete the mission, then you could upload your saved-game to GTA Save-N-Play, and I (or someone else here at The GTA Place) could pass it for you.

2)How do i view my criminal rating

On PC, press esc, then go to your Stats menu; your Criminal Rating will be in the top-right corner:

criminalratingkh3.th.jpg

Edited by zmoonchild