JVT's fast and the furious supra

sleepngrunt

ive changed all the necissary files and everything but hotrings still look like hotrings. at one point of the readme instructions hes ask's....

...data/carmods.dat

1) Scroll down until you see this line:

tornado, ...***...

2) And ADD This line:

hotring, nto_b_l, nto_b_s, nto_b_tw, rf_b_sc_r

was i suppossed to replace the tornado line or just add a new one, and if i wasnt suppossed to replace it can somone tell me were to find the orginal line for the tornado.

i think im usin v2 of san andreas, would that effect anything and also im using cheats to spawn a hotring racer or is it not even that vehicle that i changed could somone plz help

ive changed all the necissary files and everything but hotrings still look like hotrings. at one point of the readme instructions hes ask's....

...data/carmods.dat

1) Scroll down until you see this line:

tornado, ...***...

2) And ADD This line:

hotring, nto_b_l, nto_b_s, nto_b_tw, rf_b_sc_r

was i suppossed to replace the tornado line or just add a new one, and if i wasnt suppossed to replace it can somone tell me were to find the orginal line for the tornado.

i think im usin v2 of san andreas, would that effect anything and also im using cheats to spawn a hotring racer or is it not even that vehicle that i changed could somone plz help

Version 2? Yep. That'd be your problem. Click here to downgrade. THEN you can do it.

i found out what was going on maybe this will help people in the future. there are three types of hotring racers by file name they are hotring.dff (txt) hotrina.dff and hotrinb.dff. when i was using cheats to spawn hotrings i was spawning type A (hotrina) and type B (hotrinb) the problem is that by JVT's instructions your changing hotring.dff. so me not getting to the right island yet i couldnt gain access to the original hotring racer so if you have beaten the game use JVT's instructions but if you havent and you just cant wait (like me :D) use his change car instructions on his website for hotrina or hotrinb.