I NEED HELP PLEASE!

mardoman123

I'm guessing it was a glitch that created 2 identical topics.

Have you modded VC (cars, DATA edits, script edits, etc)? It sounds like that may be your problem. You'll have to install

an un-moded game for it to work.

Just realized I just told you that in your other topic. For future reference, add further RELATED questions to your existing

topic.

Take a minute & look around at the layout of the site, read the rules (top left corner of every page, right under "GTA PLACE").

Welcome & enjoy.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

I'm guessing it was a glitch that created 2 identical topics.

Have you modded VC (cars, DATA edits, script edits, etc)? It sounds like that may be your problem. You'll have to install

an un-moded game for it to work.

Just realized I just told you that in your other topic. For future reference, add further RELATED questions to your existing

topic.

Take a minute & look around at the layout of the site, read the rules (top left corner of every page, right under "GTA PLACE").

Welcome & enjoy.

what do you mean mod cars data srcripts. im new so i have no idea what ur talking about

If the game is exactly as you installed it from the original disk, it's not modded. If you changed cars or edited any files,

it's modded. If you have installed a conversion( like Ultimate Vice City or Long Dark Night), that is also a mod.

Just a heads-up -

If you're running an ISO or crack version, get a legal copy (one BOUGHT from a store w/ a factory made PLAY & INSTALL

disc. Disc copied from another is not legal & will get the IMMEDIATE attention of staff) & reinstall.

If the game is exactly as you installed it from the original disk, it's not modded. If you changed cars or edited any files,

it's modded. If you have installed a conversion( like Ultimate Vice City or Long Dark Night), that is also a mod.

Just a heads-up -

If you're running an ISO or crack version, get a legal copy (one BOUGHT from a store w/ a factory made PLAY & INSTALL

disc. Disc copied from another is not legal & will get the IMMEDIATE attention of staff) & reinstall.

thats exactly what ive done. I have the real Grand Theft Auto Vice City and I have it installed on my Windows XP. But what do i do next to play it online??

Of you haven't already, read through this -

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14192

im having the same problem. i go into GTA Vice City MP using Vice Cities Multi player program and i get into the game and it says my connection is denied because i do not have the right version. I downloaded mine off of [illegal site]. it was uploaded to [illegal site] or something? is there a way to fix my problem?