Scarface vs Hitman series

Sherman

Well, I really could go get both if I wanted, but I need to save.. and I do want one of these, haha. The Hitman series being the one that came out in a 3 pack for xbox / ps2 (Oh, THIS IS ALL I HAVE.) I've played Contracts, just don't know if the other two are good. But then there's Scarface that really interests me. Opinions?

Well, Scarface is an excellent game but I found it infuriating. It's a great GTA clone and the map is massive, but there isn't a whole lot you can do. The missions themselves are also fairly average, there isn't much interaction with specific characters like there is in GTA, and the car handling is questionable. Someone else could completely disagree with me, but that's what I feel. I haven't played Scarface for about 4 months now, I've sort of gone off it.

WHEREAS, the Hitman series is excellent, great fun. In response to your question, Silent Assassin and Blood Money are better than Contracts - Contracts is probably the weakest in the series. The missions are hugely re-playable, there are several great plot twists, and the targets are satisfying to eliminate. The weapons are nice and powerful, and in Hitman 2 and Contracts you earn new weapons depending if you get the Silent Assassin mark. The maps are small enough to memorise by heart, but big enough to get lost in, especially in Blood Moneys case. Blood Money could be considered the best Hitman game, but I feel Hitman 2 is. Whatever way you look at it, the Hitman triple pack is excellent value for money, you definitely won't regret getting it - 3 games for the price of 1 = bargain. Get the Hitman pack.