Hancock

Artur

So I was looking around the Apple site for new movie trailers and found this. Here's the premise found on Wikipedia: Will Smith portrays an alcoholic superhero despised by everyone. A publicist (Jason Bateman) helps rehabilitate him, and the superhero eventually begins an affair with the publicist's wife (Charlize Theron). Here is what we know about the characters so far :

• Will Smith as Hancock, a down-and-out superhero. He is bulletproof, and possesses superhuman strength and the power of flight. He is also very sarcastic.[3]
  • Jason Bateman as a corporate public relations consultant whose life is saved by Hancock. Bateman said, "[it] was a fun thing to play, a very idealistic guy that's trying to build up this suicidal, homeless alcoholic that then ends up hitting on my wife. It was a fun thing. To play the victim is funny.
  • Charlize Theron as the consultant's wife.
  • Johnny Galecki as the consultant's co-worker.

The movie looks pretty damn funny, Will Smith looks good to play the part and can't wait to see what they can do with this concept of an alcoholic, hobo superhero :P Here's the link to the HD trailer at the site. And here's a YouTube video:

So what do you guys think? I think this should turn out to be one good action/comedy flick, too bad we have to wait until July 2nd for it to come out.

Edited by Artur