Just a story ...

Gycu

My first topic this year! It's been a while since I started one :huh: ?

I'll keep it simple, I have a story on my mind about something that fascinated me after reading few articles about the novel The Count Of Monte Cristo and watching the soap opera inspired by it.

In a few lines this story is about a mobster that has his reasons and wants this guy ( I'll name him X, he is actually the main character ) dead so he hires some killers but X doesn't die, everyone thinks he is dead ( even the evil mobster) but he is kept in a cell somewhere far away for let's say 10 years ... he escapes and wants his revenge

I've had some ideas ( eg. X is sent to prison -they frame him for murder- and after that the mobster pays some inmates to kill him but they fail and there is a fire that burns the prison and after that I dunno )

So how to make everybody think X is dead and lock him for 10 years, or even more direct how do you fake someones death?

I need some ideas with as many details as posible, but here are the conditions

[*] semi-realistic ideas ( like in the movies ) no aliens, vampires and other bs

[*] everyone must think X is dead ( his family, his enemies, his friends but most important his enemies )

[*] somehow the ones that keep locked in the cell to not know who X is

[*] after 9 years they will test on him some illegal stuff making him ... can't tell you sorry ...

So I just need some ideas for my story ( I won't make a novel or anything just a story for me, kept in my head just for me ) I'm stuck and I need help, please if you got some ideas share them via PM or through this topic ... Thanks in advance.

Hope this is the right section to post this topic if not slap me and move this topic :P ...

You could say the evil mobster hired another person if the inmates didn't kill him, the new hitman goes over to the prison and stays hidden so noone see's him but X kills him and runs away and the new hitmans face has burned in the fire therefore noone can recognise him so the cops and his family and friends just assume that the hitman is X. X steals the hitmans phone and the evil mobster calls and X pretends he is the hitman and the evil mobster is worried that X got away so X pretends to be the hitman and tells the evil mobster that the job is done... or is it? Stay tuned to find out after the break.

Edited by GTA Don