Mike Toreno Mission

Whiplash

I got stuck on this mission. When you're driving out of the airport with Toreno and T-Bone. There comes up a red cricle like it's you're goal. And i drive into it. Nothing happens. So i drive away from it. But the goal on the mini map is still there. What am i supposed to do?

Nvm this. It seems to be a glitch or something. When i got out of the car i got a new goal on my mini map. To get back to the pleasure domes. Something fucked up but oh well.

I got stuck on this mission. When you're driving out of the airport with Toreno and T-Bone. There comes up a red cricle like it's you're goal. And i drive into it. Nothing happens. So i drive away from it. But the goal on the mini map is still there. What am i supposed to do?

Nvm this. It seems to be a glitch or something. When i got out of the car i got a new goal on my mini map. To get back to the pleasure domes. Something fucked up but oh well.

That's not a glitch, that's the way it's supposed to work. The initial goal leads you out of the airport, and then it disappears when you reach the airport entrance and a new goal appears, just like you said

Edited by zmoonchild

• 2 weeks later...