ALL TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES PEOPLE WITH MODDING CARS WEAPONS ETC. READ THIS!

aurora419

All of you who are whining and complaining in the GTASA modding forums please stop HOGGING THE FORUMS! seriously, if you click GTA San Andreas above and click on the Help category YOU CAN POST IT THERE. its starting to piess me off when every time i log on there are 4 new topics all about how to mod and etc. And just to tell you ppl i log on EVERY DAY. Imagine how much topics about complaining there would be after a month. Actually I made my account like yesterday .. (=

But still, what i'm trying to say here is after i surfed the forums a little bit, is that there is a general help and gameplay section available. Search for topics that people have posted and with the same problem or post a new one in the help section. NOT HERE. That's all I ask. And to admins, you guys should make a sticky somewhere on techinical difficulties. I know you made stickies on guides, but lots of people have problems.

It's not our fault if people scroll past the sticky threads.

There's nothing we can do to stop people who are new to the entire 'forum thing' from posting questions that have been asked thousands of times before.

We try to be polite, when asking people to use the search function before asking questions, and asking them to post in the correct section.

In a majority of cases, people are often so overcome with the desperation to solve their problem, that they disregard any sense that the question may have been asked before, and would only require a simple search to solve.

We've been running a good 5 years here at TGTAP ( Give or take forum activity, etc, etc... And i've only been here a little over a year), but we get along just fine without being advised how our jobs should be done.

Oh, and er... we are perfectly capable of telling people to stop bitching and whining, and posting silly crap and 'Hogging' the forums... you needn't.

It's not our fault if people scroll past the sticky threads.

There's nothing we can do to stop people who are new to the entire 'forum thing' from posting questions that have been asked thousands of times before.

We try to be polite, when asking people to use the search function before asking questions, and asking them to post in the correct section.

In a majority of cases, people are often so overcome with the desperation to solve their problem, that they disregard any sense that the question may have been asked before, and would only require a simple search to solve.

We've been running a good 5 years here at TGTAP ( Give or take forum activity, etc, etc... And i've only been here a little over a year), but we get along just fine without being advised how our jobs should be done.

Oh, and er... we are perfectly capable of telling people to stop bitching and whining, and posting silly crap and 'Hogging' the forums... you needn't.

I'm not trying to whine about this either, and I understand there are too many people in this forums and are hard to control.

I'm not blaming the admins here, i'm just telling the people who are whining to read this forum. NOT THE ADMINS.

But I would really think that posting a sticky with title in bold and capitals : ALL PEOPLE WITH TECHINICAL DIFFICULTIES PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ON FORUMS!

and put FAQ and solutions along with instructions on how to search the forums or where to post these topics.

sorry if I seemed like a person crying about a forum. This post was meant for the people who post on the gtasa modding section.

Maybe I shouldn't have posted this topic... I think i'm picking a fight with the admins.. )=

THIS TOPIC WAS NOT MEANT FOR ADMINS. but please consider my idea, and all those people with tech difficulties please consider posting or searching the forums as well before posting on the wrong section.

By the way, do admins get info on how many people subscribed on this forum?

because it seems there are thousands of people who registered. 4 people with techinical difficulties posting on the worng forums don't happen everyday you know..

WOW! 5 posts & you run this site, good on you. :clapping:

Have you ever considered that some of these people (posting the "help me" topic) are new to forums & just learning

how it works? How quickly did YOU get busted/wasted first time you played GTA? It even has strategy guides. There's

nothing like that for people new to forums, they just wade in & learn on the fly.

Lighten up a little.

Lol no offense or anything but... that's the sort of thing you think not say... :wacko:

Honestly I think this sometimes, but, we all sorta know already and all umm...get annoyed as well...

Dont whinge for lame reasons on a forum and expect to get people to agree with you...

We all have to start somewhere, usually those members have never used a forum before or something...

Like urbanoutlaw said, how long did you last in GTA your first time without instruction..give these guys a break