Trainer/Crash

gfreeman9mm

Alright well Ive been using the Crazy Trainer +151 and Ive searched and got a couple hits on it. Basically what happens is that trainer doesn't work after I reinstalled the game (for some reason the speedometer doesn't work either). While that might be a problem, the bigger problem is that when I quit the game my screen goes black (the backlight is on and I can see the mouse) and I have to restart the computer. Task Manager or alt tab or the windows key don't work. This just started happening when I reinstalled, and I put this under mods because it has to do with the trainer and speedometer...

Any ideas?

Thanks

the trainer is infected

most of the trainers works but after that it will infect your computer...look the bar below

Trainer creator's PC virus > Trainer > Upload on web > Download > Used > Infected

so try another ok?

If the trainer is broken....why would the speedometer not work and why would the game crash when I exit?

• 2 weeks later...

crazy trainer is not infected

i have been using that trainer for about 2 years and nothing! plus i use crazy trainer to other games too, so maybe you just screwed something up before you reinstalled the game? did you instal any mods? if you did you have to reinstal and remove all remaining files of GTA:SA. if you moded your main.scm file and stuff like that, sometimes they stay eventhough you uninstal the game because they have been changed

Edited by frontier