Peerguardian 2

WRX22B1998

This is beginning to get weird

under the advice of my friend since i use bittorrent, he said to get this which blocks connections from places that shouldnt connect to you..

but whenever i use firefox it will always be blocking net connections from

1. BBC

2. Viacom

Never anywhere else really, unless its the particular site I'm on... I was just talking on MSN then i see the icon going crazy, and i see its blocked like 10 connections from BBC...im not on on their site, im not using any RSS...just freaky lol..

If you're blocking HTTP as well as other connections, you may see those come up if you're trying to access a site and there's an advertisement on that site for those companies. In PG2 settings make sure to set HTTP blocks to a different color than regular blocks. I have regular blocks set to red and HTTP blocks set to orange.

Is there BBC/Viacom ads on this site? Cos thats when I get the blocks, as well as when I start Firefox, it blocks about 3 or 4 connections from BBC..yeah I already had different colours for HTTP blocks - still so weird though...makes you think eh?

Oh and now tons of blocks from

[208.111.145.14] + [208.111.145.20] + [208.111.145.16] (Limelight Networks Inc) <--myspace

Edited by WRX22B1998