crazy trainer +151 help

nnnnnn

• 5 months later...

I don't see how he was being rude. Could someone answer this question? I have downgraded and it still does nothing. It doesn't help that the LCTRL key make my man punch but I don't know if that has anything to do with it not working. I am able to load a car from the garage editor.

For instance, to get health, ammo and $25000 it says LCTRL-4. Dou you just hit that in the game, or do you have to check the box in the trainer, or do you have to click on the COPY button, whatever that's for, or do you select all or do you hit the apply button that comes out if you click on settings??? I notice you can click on some of them and they turn red, but not others, why?? Not very intuitive at all for not coming with instruction...I used the cool trainer for 3 with no problems, but this one just ain't doing anything.

Edited by Madwand

It really depends if you installed it correctly. Most trainers have to be installed in the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas program files folder. I also think that this trainer needs to be running in order for the cheats to work. If that doesn't work then I don't know what else to do other than using another trainer.

Does this help?

No Thomas.

I actually have that trainer and you can put it in any folder, Madwand, be sure in the Info section that you have all boxes selected to make the hotkeys work while in-game.

I do have them checked, but they seem to be the ones that are not working. If I select items in the list that allow clicking on them and turning them red, they work in the game. I have no idea why only certain ones are selectable though. For instance, I can select and turn red "make traffic pink" and that works. But I cannot select and turn red "ammo health and $25000" so I check that one. I have had success getting it to work via hotkeys 3 times out of a hundred maybe and I can never tell what makes it work when it does. I tried spawning a racecar, LSHIFT+3--that has absolutely no effect. CTRL-Q--Always Sunny...does nothing. So it appears the hotkey cheats do not work.

No Thomas.

I actually have that trainer and you can put it in any folder, Madwand, be sure in the Info section that you have all boxes selected to make the hotkeys work while in-game.

I do have them checked, but they seem to be the ones that are not working. If I select items in the list that allow clicking on them and turning them red, they work in the game. I have no idea why only certain ones are selectable though. For instance, I can select and turn red "make traffic pink" and that works. But I cannot select and turn red "ammo health and $25000" so I check that one. I have had success getting it to work via hotkeys 3 times out of a hundred maybe and I can never tell what makes it work when it does. I tried spawning a racecar, LSHIFT+3--that has absolutely no effect. CTRL-Q--Always Sunny...does nothing. So it appears the hotkey cheats do not work.

What's your game version?

It can depend of it too, since v1.01 is unmoddable.

• 1 month later...

How do you find out what version you have? If you have 1.01 is there anything that can be done to use any kind of trainer? Every trainer I used doesn't work and I used practically everyone on this site and they all crash my system when I try to reload a game where I have to reboot my system.

Forget it. I found out I have Version 2.00. I guess I have to have a trainer for version 2 then. Do I alsohave to have other mods like cars made for version 2?