Need a quick lesson in modifying weapons

matsamune

I just need a little bit of help in modifying weapon rate of fires, and also weapon crosshairs (i.e, I don't want it to enlarge whenever I fire the weapon continuously for a long time - always getting 100% accurate shots)

ALso, I would like to know what floats are in the weapon.dat file =S

Sorry if I sound rude or cocky, I'm just really ticked off coz I can't get my head around this.

Please reply soon!!!

I just need a little bit of help in modifying weapon rate of fires, and also weapon crosshairs (i.e, I don't want it to enlarge whenever I fire the weapon continuously for a long time - always getting 100% accurate shots)

ALso, I would like to know what floats are in the weapon.dat file =S

Sorry if I sound rude or cocky, I'm just really ticked off coz I can't get my head around this.

Please reply soon!!!

Can't help you with your first two requests cuz I never bothered with them but I can tell you what a 'float' is... It means that the number to specify should be a floating point value. This is a number that uses a decimal point (eg. 3.14159) for fractional values. The other type of number you see specified in that file is an 'int'. This is short for an integer. Integers are whole numbers like 1, 2, 3 that don't need a decimal point.

Stay in school and you'll learn this sort of thing one day! :yup:

• 1 month later...
......if you want to change your weapons settings(fire rate, bullets speed,aquaricy).....you should download the GTASA-Ultimate Editor....and go to weapons section.....there you can change you weapons txd too...oyu can download it from this site..... :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Umm where's the site??? That sounds like a great prog.

unless you mean the site we're on. :blush:

Edited by Celidor

• 4 weeks later...