C&C 3 Tiberium Wars Topic

NSanityHD

Welcome to the C&C 3 Tiberium Wars Topic!

cnc3logo_smaller.jpg

What is C&C 3 Tiberium Wars?

C&C3 Tiberium Wars is a Strategy game made by EA.

A little guide about C&C 3:

Command & Conquer 3 gets the series back to its roots in the Tiberium universe, with new gameplay features that rewards players for their own unique play styles. Beyond the new story and gameplay tweaks, added new features include voice-over IP, integrated clan support, and new spectator modes.

It is 2047 and the stakes could not be higher. Tiberium -- a self-replicating alien substance that has infected the Earth -- is spreading like a radioactive ice age. The GDI, a high-tech alliance of the world's most advanced nations, is fighting to contain Tiberium, but Kane, the megalomaniacal leader of The Brotherhood of NOD has other plans for Earth. Kane's secret society turned superpower is bent on using Tiberium to take control and transform humanity into his twisted vision of the future. All-out war rages over Tiberium and the fate of the planet rests in the balance.

You can find out more about this game at the C&C 3 Tiberium Wars website

Do you play this game?

If possible please post some screen shots of your latest games online or on Skirmish.

• 1 month later...

I played the demo of this. Pretty good, except I just don't like the extremely futuristic setting...

I like the idea of the payed reinforcements though, like you just pay some amount and get a drop of tanks or something. That was hell useful, especially would be good if people rush you, and you have lots of cash but not a huge army

Edited by WRX22B1998

Yeah this game is awesome i just love playing in campaign mode and going online and beating my mates with the GDI. I advise anyone who likes war games to go out and buy this game as you will love this one from EA Games.

The expansion to this game Command And Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath was released last week. I for one have not purchased the expansion as yet but all my mates have and they have told me that it is a massive hit and the servers are almost constantly full of players. I will be looking to purchase the expansion in the next couple of weeks and i will comment back on the expansion when this time comes.

cc3kwwincover1it3.jpg