[PSP] Time Machine Easy Installer

Not a Fanboy

Before begining you may wanna install Des.Cemetery first, it can be booted as well as time machine (up).

1. Download this file.

URL: http://mihd.net/jgwit8

CRC: FDAE0847

MD5: B677E1BE173341852D80EF8DE29649A7

Pass wikipediasucks

2. Take the contents of the folder and make sure your root folder of your memory stick.

3. Now take a 3.60 psar named "360.PSAR" in the root along side the files from the previous step.**

4. From the xMB goto game --> memory stick and run the program that was added.

5. Make or convert the ipl. (I am not sure if TM will do msinst for you right on the PSP or if you have to do this on a PC or with Hell Cat's program.

6. Select the options to install the firmware(s) to the memory stick using the eboots that we put in step two (and the psar in step 3**)

7. To boot time machine shut down the PSP and start up with a Pandora's Battery.

-To boot 1.50 on phat only use "X"

+To boot 1.5+3.40hw on both use "O"

-To boot 3.40 OE on phat only use "Triangle"

+To boot 3.60 M33 on slim only use "square"

*To boot the old ipl (Step 5) ex. Des Cemetery use "up" on phat only for original Pandora or both for [http://psphomebrew.net/psp/forum_posts.asp?TID=1771&PN=1]DC[/url]

*To boot the orignal firmware 3.90 M33-2 or up on a slim or any on phat press anything else (or nothing??)

** Regarding the 360 PSAR

There is no update PBP for 3.60 as slims just came with it. The only way to get 3.60 data is to dump the Firmware to a psar file. Many sites dont allow this to be posted cuzza stupid Copyright. If your slim has higher than 3.60 M33 you probably are outta luck. You can try to find one somewhere..

CRC: FD3F85BE

MD5: EAA13343C70D9B0337C75B295474C69A

Check the firmwares list in Step 7, the ones with + need it, the ones with - dont... * doesnt need that, but needs atleast

3.90 M33 in the flash of a slim (phat dont matter). To boot the old ipl, you of course need

the old ipl!

Basically to boot a slim you need it, that sucks :(

I will try to help in any way I can. <-- (I emphasize that any way)

I should have put what it does, it allows running of older firmwares off the memory stick (I did say which ones it runs). Like Devhook, but uses a Pandora's battery, can run 1.5 on slim.

Honestly, all these programs are too complicated, and pointless now, really. With the creation of custom firmwares, firmware loaders and shit like that aren't needed. I think I'm STILL running 3.03 OE-C. When they figured out how to give us the new features with the old kernels, DevHook became obsolete in my eyes.

I see. I won't try it, seeing as I don't want to damage my PSP.

It may look complicated, but as long as you follow it word-for-word, you really risk no damage. It's usually people being idiots that brick PSPs.