Dark Street

Connor

As I stumbled down the dark street, I saw two figures walking my way, they passed me without a stare. I turned around, following the two figures, who I can now identify as two young women. I took out my knife, rammed it into the first womens back, she screamed in agony, the second women was horrified, I then pulled out a pistol with the other hand, blew her head away, she lay, hunched over a wall, covered in blood. I then turned back to the first women, I ripped the knife right out of her back, followed with a spray of blood that splattered all over my face, she fell to the ground, squirming as the blood kept flowing from her back. I crouched, then plowed my knife into her head 10 times, I ripped her brains out, put them in my mouth and chewed well.

I turned back the way I was originally going, making my way home. I see a big crowd of yobs, I open my jacket to reveal a wide array of weapons ranging from sawn-off shotguns to huge blades. I decided to go for a grenade, I lobbed it at the crowd, they all look confused as to what was in front of them, but not for long, they soon realised exactly what it was, but it was too late. I saw a huge flash, followed by a pile of guts and limbs flying my way.

I was nearly home now, just a few doors away, then I saw a little girl, on her own, lost. I approached her, punched her to the floor with a big crack, I crouched and flailed my arms at her face, her head pounded to the ground. I stood up, her face was bruised and cut, blood was pouring from her head...

I walk the remaining steps to my house, open the door, walk upstairs, get in my bed and go to sleep.

• 2 weeks later...