Can't think of a title...

Connor

I dont really think so, since 'This isnt a rags to riches story, its more of a 'rags to slightly better rags'. Maybe some nicer houses, and you may be able to hire bodyguards but who knows at the moment,

We'll have to find out April 29.

I think in the case of SA 'Customization' was the key thing, but that related to physical things, from tattoos to clothes to car accessories. In the case of GTAIV I believe there is still that emphasis on customisation, however this time it is far deeper, with the contacts and freedom that R* are offering, it will be possible to customise the story, allowing each player to enjoy a unique experience of Liberty City.

With that in mind I am rather disappointed that R* have seemingly slammed the door shut on business acquisitions & property developement, an area of the game , which I felt was comming along nicely & would be perfected with this new release. I am a big fan of the GTA titles (obviously), but I would have prefered it if in the vein of freedom & personalising Niko's story, I wish that R* had left the option of businesses open as another possible avenue to explore.