GTA IV Multiplayer

Cadaver

There has been a complaint recently about all the pointless posts that people are writing - unfortunately, I think this may add to that ever growing pile...

To the point: I've heard a lot about the GTA IV multiplayer recently, but all that I have heard is regarding on-line play. The answer to my question may be obvious to some (I haven't really done my research), but does anyone know whether it will be possible to simply play with a friend that isn't on-line? Basically, could player 2 pick up controller 2 and join in that way or is it strictly bound to on-line gamers?

from what i have heard from an undisclosed source, there will be online play throught the xbox and ps3 networks, and there will be exclusive downloadable content through the XBL marketplace.

i was told the games would be Cops and Robbers, an "every man for themselves" type game and a team game.

I AM NOT 100% SURE THIS IS THE TRUTH SO I DIDNT SAY IT WAS...ITS JUST WHAT I WAS TOLD!

Edited by Nate

from what i have heard from an undisclosed source, there will be online play throught the xbox and ps3 networks, and there will be exclusive downloadable content through the XBL marketplace.

i was told the games would be Cops and Robbers, an "every man for themselves" type game and a team game.

I AM NOT 100% SURE THIS IS THE TRUTH SO I DIDNT SAY IT WAS...ITS JUST WHAT I WAS TOLD!

Yeah I already know this. I was just wondering whether it is possible to play off-line - that is, with a friend/s using controllers attached to the console.