Downloading

DBturbo

Unpack the .exe in: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas the rest the contents can be kept in a folder where ever you choose. I placed mine in an external HD and just put a short cut (for the folder not the .exe) in : C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas. Hope this helps.

Thanks i understand everything but i cant find the .exe file anywhere do you think i should reinstall san andreas. i looked in the one you said but its not there.

Unpack the .exe in: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas the rest the contents can be kept in a folder where ever you choose. I placed mine in an external HD and just put a short cut (for the folder not the .exe) in : C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas. Hope this helps.

Thanks i understand everything but i cant find the .exe file anywhere do you think i should reinstall san andreas. i looked in the one you said but its not there.

The .exe the main program there two other files I forgot to mention but I'll show you The-exe.png