After OG Loc's Party

railfan

I just completed the mission where you attend a party held by OG Loc. After this you get a phone call from Cesar. Problem is this isn't happening. Is there anyway to fix this? or at least some way to skip the mission?

Ive beat the game several times and this has never happened before.

Thanks,

David

Besides completing other missions, cheats have been an issue. Some of them corrupt your game if you save after using

them. A couple guys know more about this & will probably pop in w/ some helpful info.

BTW, if you reload from an earlier save, here's something you can use. After the firefight in "House Party", there are

several locked Balla cars sitting around the circle including a Tahoma parked right in front of CJ's house. Push it into

your garage & let the door close. Go back to the garage & enjoy your new BULLETPROOF Tahoma. :coolthumbup:

I did this (PC version 1) & tested it by shooting the gas cap, repeatedly. Keep it in Ganton for dating Denise when the

hood isn't so good.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I finished every mission I could and even walked around LS for about an hour doing whatever. still nothing.

I did use cheats when doing missions, but only because I've beat the game without cheats and didn't care this time around.

It would be nice if a could just use a 100% save game but for some reason it freezes my game. I do have V2 of SA but I've downgraded with the patch and mods work fine, just not save games. I read somewhere that It could have something to do with my PC user name which is in two parts (name name), but I don't really know because this has never happened before.

Again, any help would be great. :)