GTA IV Reviews

Found this info at http://www.gta4.net/news/index.php

Reviews not far away

Posted by adamcs at 13:12. Category: General

The first reviews of Grand Theft Auto IV are expected to arrive within the next couple of weeks, and today OPM UK announced that their review will begin reaching subscribers of the magazine around April 22nd. Official Xbox Magazine have already announced that their review will go on sale on April 19th. Meanwhile a number of other reviews are also expected from the likes of IGN and GameSpot at around the same time.

Subscribers will receive their issues around April 22nd, according to the OPM team.

The first ever review of GTA: San Andreas came from the US edition of OPM on October 23rd 2004 (three days before the game was released) and then various other reviews followed shortly after. It was also at this time when the first HUD screens and voice actor info began to emerge, so perhaps we can expect something similar this time.

Related Link: GTAForums.com: "Exclusive IV Review"

I will not buy these magazines until after I experience GTA IV FIRST HAND!!!!

Edited by nikolaibellic

hmm. GTA San Andreas got mostly 10's from users and a 9.5 on average from websites and mags. I think if we'd rate this we'd have to make a new rating system!!!

I created one.... Game rating: GTA 3: 8.5---GTA Vice City: 9.0---GTA: San Andreas: 10---GTA IV 10

GTA Rating: GTA3: 2---Vice City: 3---San Andreas: 7---GTA IV: 9

God knows what we will have to do for GTA 5!!!

I think that the rating system is fine the way it is, as games will always be reviewed in the context of the period in which they are released. So the score will be relative to other games launched around the same time. Take GTA III for example, if it was rated as a brand new game today, it wouldn't get anything above a 5, but for it's time it was ground breaking & deserved every point it got.