What the!?

Strawberry.jpgStrawberry_Shortcake.jpg

Notice the similarities.

I think it's time for another Bratz rant thread, as MGA Entertainment apprently ripped off my fave series Strawberry Shortcake - first, it's their line of hooker dolls, now they're cashing in on Shortcake's success... Oh, how unoriginal... :pissedred: Take a look at this forum post and you'll see the various rants my homies made about it... If AGC were like Rockstar Games, I would expect an easter egg or two parodying Bratz or Yummi-Land - take for example, the various GTA clones made to cash in on GTA's success; numerous clones were made, such as True Crime and Driver (although the latter had been popular before Grand Theft Auto became mainstream), and the developers were lampooning each other's works with various humorous references to each other, such as True Grime and the parody character Timmy Vermicelli... Any thoughts on this?

Copyright infringement lawsuit, anyone? :lolbounce:

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Honestly...is there anyone else on here that likes this? Just curious.

I guess that could be considered copyright...but those are styles...I don't think anyone got a copyright on a style.

Not much, but I guess this cloning/ripoff gimmick would be kinda' similar to what those other developers did in response to GTA's success...